Arthritis - pain gone and mobility significantly improved

I just prayed for a friend of mine who has been suffering from arthritis for some time. She has received prayer before and her neck, which had been very stiff, had already become much looser. She still has stiffness in her lower back, however, and could feel what she described as "a wire" in her upper back being pulled taut when she turned her head a certain way. The "wire" felt several inches long.

I prayed for her doing as Roger Sapp suggests in his video (listed here, and queued to the relevant video and point here) where he talks about reviewing the context of the gospel. My friend looked quite startled and was "on a high" when she tested her neck after she and I prayed, because it was now fully loosened. She still has stiffness in her lower back, but having prayed twice she wanted to stop because she was so happy about her neck. I would have like to pray again, but I'm hopeful the healing will continue to spread to her lower back, giving her a full range of motion and no discomfort there as well.

Here's an email chain talking about it:


UPDATE (4/27/2020): I talked with my friend today and specifically asked her how her neck as doing. She said she hasn't had any problems since I prayed.

Comments