Prayer for a strained shoulder (no apparent improvement)

Last Thursday (1/16/2020), I prayed for a man at work who had fallen from a step ladder while doing some work above a fire place. His ram had landed on the stone sill around the fireplace and his shoulder had been hurting him since then. I prayed for healing with my hand on his shoulder. He is from a Pentecostal background and raised his hands while I prayed(the uninjured one noticeably higher than the injured one). I do not know if there was any improvement. He kept emphasizing that he needed to rest his arm as this would allow it to heal naturally, which may well be true. He was however, very moved by the fact that I prayed for his healing, which seems odd given his background. UPDATE: 1/23/2020. I checked with the man I prayed for to find out if there has been any improvement. There has been nothing beyond normal recovery that he has observed.

Comments