Prayed for Healing from Hydrocephalus (no apparent improvement)

I just prayed for a lady I know who suffers from hydrocephalus, commonly known as "water on the brain." I have prayed for her before, but I see no reason to conclude her not being healed indicates God doesn't want to heal her. I think the problem is probably with me, and is most definitely not with God. She has a scan coming up sometime soon, so I should hear something from her if she has been healed.

I prayed by thanking God for his vast love for her and asking him to send his healing power. With her permission (having explained that I had no idea if there was any demonic influence causing the condition), I commanded a the spirit of hydrocephalus to leave her. Finally, I addressed the fluid in her body and commanded it stop collecting in her skull and to redistribute appropriately.

Comments