Woman in wheelchair at Sprouts (no apparent improvement)

I prayed for a lady in a wheelchair at Sprouts today. I saw her and (I assume) her husband in the store but didn't know how to approach them. I said to the Lord that if they were in the parking lot at the same time as me, I'd just go up and ask her if I could pray. As I was leaving, they were just about to go through the checkout, so I kept an eye out while I was loading the car.

When they came out, I went over and asked, explaining I was a Christian. She was the daughter of a baptist pastor, but I have no idea if they're believers or not. Apparently she'd had four surgeries on her ankle. Because of the current Covid-19 restrictions, I said I wasn't going to touch her, so I prayed at a distance. Her pain level did not change (about a three). Having let me pray once, she was done, and started getting into the car. She said that some healings are gradual, but when I asked if I could pray again it was obvious they weren't interested, so I said thank you, wished them a good day, and left.

On some video I watched, Torben Søndergaard said that if you go and pray for three people on the streets you'll see someone healed. I guess this was not that one. Perhaps the next one. I actually feel encouraged, not discouraged. Asking was not uncomfortable.

Comments